'Gift' Shin Ha-kyun "Suho, bright and positive...I meet you again"

Shin Ha-kyun said, I am so embarrassed and thankful for Suhos I really like it at a special screening and meeting of the movie Gift (director Hur Jin-ho) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Achasanro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 28th.I first met and acted this time, and I was a friend who was full of bright and positive energy, and I was sincere and happily filmed on the spot.I want to meet you in a long work next time. On the other hand, Gift is a delightful youthful comedy that depicts the story of a suspicious man from the past in front of the young people of Paggy Manleb who gathered to realize the sparkling idea.28th, public.

Shin Ha-kyun said, "I am so embarrassed and thankful" for Suho's "I really like it" at a special screening and meeting of the movie "Gift" (director Hur Jin-ho) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Achasanro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 28th.

"I first met and acted this time, and I was a friend who was full of bright and positive energy, and I was sincere and happily filmed on the spot. I want to meet you in a long work next time. "

On the other hand, 'Gift' is a delightful youthful comedy that depicts the story of a suspicious man from the past in front of the young people of Paggy Manleb who gathered to realize the sparkling idea. 28th, public.