Running Man appearance Go Min-si "Manages with lots of anger and rule with Yoga"

Go Min-si, who appeared as a guest on <Running Man> broadcasted at 5 pm on the 27th, showed a different appearance with Lee Kwang-soo, who met at Drama <Live>.Go Min-si also appealed to his charm without being intimidated in his first appearance on the entertainment program.With colorful dances, every mission was embarrassed by the members of Running Man with a fiery battle.When Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am angry with you, Go Min-si said, I usually rule Yoga because I am angry. He laughed, saying, I ruled Yoga at 4 am today.

Go Min-si, who appeared as a guest on <Running Man> broadcasted at 5 pm on the 27th, showed a different appearance with Lee Kwang-soo, who met at Drama <Live>.

Go Min-si also appealed to his charm without being intimidated in his first appearance on the entertainment program. With colorful dances, every mission was embarrassed by the members of Running Man with a fiery battle.

When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am angry with you," Go Min-si said, "I usually rule Yoga because I am angry." He laughed, saying, "I ruled Yoga at 4 am today."