Running Man' Go Min-si "Yoga at dawn...Yoo Jae-Suk reaction 'Fox'

Actor Go Min-si caught the eye by revealing why he did Yoga at dawn.Go Min-si and actor Hwang Bo-ra appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 27th.I go to Yoga because Im angry, so I went to Yoga academy at 4 am, said Go Min-si.When you release energy, you sit down with anger, he added.Ji Suk-jin was surprised at the idea of ​​Yoga in the early hours and responded, Do you come out at that time? What is your problem?Yoo Jae-Suk also added, When I saw it, I thought it would happen if Go Min-si came to sleep on a Yoga mat because my teacher would be late.Go Min-si, who is currently appearing on SBS drama Secret Boutique, made her debut through SBS drama Bizarre She in 2017.Go Min-si later appeared in the drama Live, 100 million stars from the sky, I like it if I like it, and the movie Witch.Running Man Go Min-si Im angry and Im sleeping at dawn with Yoga Yoo Jae-Suk Teacher Yoga mat

Actor Go Min-si caught the eye by revealing why he did Yoga at dawn.

Go Min-si and actor Hwang Bo-ra appeared on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 27th.

"I go to Yoga because I'm angry, so I went to Yoga academy at 4 am," said Go Min-si. "When you release energy, you sit down with anger," he added.

Ji Suk-jin was surprised at the idea of ​​Yoga in the early hours and responded, "Do you come out at that time? What is your problem?"

Yoo Jae-Suk also added, "When I saw it, I thought it would happen if Go Min-si came to sleep on a Yoga mat because my teacher would be late."

Go Min-si, who is currently appearing on SBS drama 'Secret Boutique', made her debut through SBS drama 'Bizarre She' in 2017.

Go Min-si later appeared in the drama 'Live', '100 million stars from the sky', 'I like it if I like it', and the movie 'Witch'.

Running Man' Go Min-si "I'm angry and I'm sleeping at dawn with Yoga" Yoo Jae-Suk "Teacher Yoga mat"