Running Man' Go Min-si "I'm angry, so Yoga Hakwon, Energy Release" Confessions at 4am

Actor Go Min-si has revealed his own secret to calming his anger.Go Min-si, who appeared on SBS Running Man on the 27th with Hwang Bora, said, I could not sleep the day before Running Man appeared.This was not because of the tension, it was because of his schedule. Go Min-si said, I go yoga because I am angry.So I went to yoga academy at 4 am, he said. If you release Energy, you will sink. Ji Suk-jin responded, Do you come out? What kind of trouble is the teacher?Yoo Jae-Suk also said, I thought that if the teacher went home, he would be late. He said he was sleeping in the yoga mat the day before.Photo: Running Man broadcast capture

Actor Go Min-si has revealed his own secret to calming his anger.

Go Min-si, who appeared on SBS Running Man' on the 27th with Hwang Bora, said, "I could not sleep the day before Running Man' appeared."

This was not because of the tension, it was because of his schedule. Go Min-si said, "I go yoga because I am angry. So I went to yoga academy at 4 am, "he said." If you release Energy, you will sink. "

Ji Suk-jin responded, "Do you come out?" "What kind of trouble is the teacher?" Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "I thought that if the teacher went home, he would be late. He said he was sleeping in the yoga mat the day before."

Photo: Running Man' broadcast capture