Han Ji-min "Kim Hye-soo, who celebrated the Blue Dragon Best Actress Award"

Actor Han Ji-min, who won the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award last year, unveiled an episode backstage at the time.Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang-gi, Kim Dae-mi and Nam Joo-hyuk attended the 40th Blue Dragon Film Handprinting event at Yeouido CGVYeuido in Seoul on the 28th.Han Ji-min said, It was a dream time to be nominated for the Mitsubac last year and to win the awards, but it is meaningful to be able to share the glory with me. It is an honor to record my hand so that I can recall and remember over time. He said.I feel that the feelings and trembling of the day are Memory, but I do not know where I looked at it, he said. I was very nervous and I did not know what I said.After the ceremony, I went to greet Kim Hye-soo in the waiting room and congratulated him almost as if he were in a hurry.Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon, on the 21st of next month.

Actor Han Ji-min, who won the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award last year, unveiled an episode backstage at the time.

Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang-gi, Kim Dae-mi and Nam Joo-hyuk attended the 40th Blue Dragon Film Handprinting event at Yeouido CGVYeuido in Seoul on the 28th.

Han Ji-min said, "It was a dream time to be nominated for the 'Mitsubac' last year and to win the Awards, but it is meaningful to be able to share the glory with me." "It is an honor to record my hand so that I can recall and remember over time." He said.

"I feel that the feelings and trembling of the day are Memory, but I do not know where I looked at it," he said. "I was very nervous and I did not know what I said."

"After the ceremony, I went to greet Kim Hye-soo in the waiting room and congratulated him almost as if he were in a hurry."

Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon, on the 21st of next month.