Men on a Mission' Super Junior, just playing, but the entertainment was born

Seoul = = Super Junior, who has been united in a long time, has taken over Men on a Mission.Super Junior appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission which was broadcasted at 9 pm on December 12.On this day, the members appeared in colorful hair color and attracted attention.Shindong said, Each person is the style to set the concept, he said, so I asked him to splash it all.Eunhyuk said, When I went to the hair shop, I asked him to make me look.Im going to be a member of parliament, Shindong said when subs members pointed out Choi Siwons 2:8 Garma.Choi Siwon then waved, No, which prompted Shindong to laugh again, saying, You know when you gesture.Cho Kyuhyun mentioned an episode of Kang Ho-dong: I think of the situation on the filming of stockings, he said, and a sand arter appeared.Yesung suddenly said there in the studio where the red tape flows, he said. Kang Ho-dong pretended not to hear.I told him to be quiet because he did it twice more. My brother told me to be brave, so I said, Hey, Yesung explained.Cho Kyuhyun said, I could not see Yesung talking in stockings after shh then.Choi Siwon, meanwhile, revealed his relationship with Seo Jang-hoon.Choi Siwon, a fan of basketball player Seo Jang-hoon as a child, said, I called Seo Jang-hoon and turned back and said ahoo and went back.I can be a little more sensitive than before and after the game, said Seo Jang-hoon, who was embarrassed to hear this.Seo Jang-hoon also bowed his head, saying, I apologize to those who have misunderstood this place.Lee Teuk confessed to the absurdity because of Kang Ho-dong.I was tearful when I saw a sad story during stockings, and Kang Ho-dong said, MC should not cry, the guest will not be seen by MC.The next time, the PD in charge praised me for saying, The keyword is empathy these days. Since then, Kang Ho-dong has not been so sad, but he wiped his tears with a handkerchief. Kang Ho-dong has been crying ever since that PD said, Cho Kyuhyun said.Shindong has put an unforgettable word the gas meter was saying as a problem.Seo Jang-hoon shouted Mr. Jung Won-kwan, and Shindong said, If you were a person, it would be better.Then Seo Jang-hoon answered the correct answer again, saying Mr. Fire truck.Super Junior members played a big role in listening to OST and getting titles and actors.Shindong was recognized for his last problem, The Sun with the Sun, grabbing his stomach with a reenactment.Finally, Super Junior presented its new song Super Clap for the first time and finished Men on a Mission.

Seoul = = Super Junior, who has been united in a long time, has taken over Men on a Mission'.

Super Junior appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' which was broadcasted at 9 pm on December 12.

On this day, the members appeared in colorful hair color and attracted attention.

Shindong said, "Each person is the style to set the concept," he said, "so I asked him to splash it all."

Eunhyuk said, "When I went to the hair shop, I asked him to make me look."

"I'm going to be a member of parliament," Shindong said when "subs" members pointed out Choi Siwon's 2:8 Garma.

Choi Siwon then waved, "No," which prompted Shindong to laugh again, saying, "You know when you gesture."

Cho Kyuhyun mentioned an episode of Kang Ho-dong: "I think of the situation on the filming of 'stockings'," he said, "and a sand arter appeared."

"Yesung suddenly said 'there' in the studio where the red tape flows," he said. "Kang Ho-dong pretended not to hear. I told him to be quiet because he did it twice more. "

"My brother told me to be brave, so I said, 'Hey,'" Yesung explained.

Cho Kyuhyun said, "I could not see Yesung talking in 'stockings' after 'shh' then."

Choi Siwon, meanwhile, revealed his relationship with Seo Jang-hoon.

Choi Siwon, a fan of basketball player Seo Jang-hoon as a child, said, "I called Seo Jang-hoon and turned back and said 'ahoo' and went back."

"I can be a little more sensitive than before and after the game," said Seo Jang-hoon, who was embarrassed to hear this. Seo Jang-hoon also bowed his head, saying, "I apologize to those who have misunderstood this place."

Lee Teuk confessed to the absurdity because of Kang Ho-dong.

"I was tearful when I saw a sad story during 'stockings', and Kang Ho-dong said, 'MC should not cry, the guest will not be seen by MC.'"

"The next time, the PD in charge praised me for saying, 'The keyword is empathy these days.'" Since then, Kang Ho-dong has not been so sad, but he wiped his tears with a handkerchief. "

"Kang Ho-dong has been crying ever since that PD said," Cho Kyuhyun said.

Shindong has put 'an unforgettable word the gas meter was saying' as a problem. Seo Jang-hoon shouted "Mr. Jung Won-kwan," and Shindong said, "If you were a person, it would be better."

Then Seo Jang-hoon answered the correct answer again, saying "Mr. Fire truck."

Super Junior members played a big role in listening to OST and getting titles and actors.

Shindong was recognized for his last problem, "The Sun with the Sun," grabbing his stomach with a reenactment.

Finally, Super Junior presented its new song 'Super Clap' for the first time and finished Men on a Mission'.