Men on a Mission' Shindong "Choi Siwon, later to try to remember the Parliament 2:8 Garma"

Super Junior Shindong said Choi Siwons 2:8 Hair style was for the Members of Parliament run.Super Junior appeared as a transfer student in JTBC Men on a Mission broadcast on the last 12 days.Super Junior, who appeared as a variety of hair styles on the day, said, I decided to do this album concept myself.Members of Men on a Mission said Choi Siwons 2-8 Garma was similar to the Seo Jang-hoon.Shindong then revealed: Hell be a Member of Parliament later, so he prefers a 2-to-8 head.Choi Siwon then said, No. The members of Men on a Mission who saw it laughed, saying, I am right when I see the gesture.Men on a Mission Shindong Choi Siwon, later to try to remember the Parliament 2:8 Garma

Super Junior Shindong said Choi Siwon's 2:8 Hair style was for the Members of Parliament run.

Super Junior appeared as a transfer student in JTBC Men on a Mission' broadcast on the last 12 days.

Super Junior, who appeared as a variety of Hair styles on the day, said, "I decided to do this album concept myself."

Members of "Men on a Mission" said Choi Siwon's 2-8 Garma was similar to the Seo Jang-hoon. Shindong then revealed: "He'll be a Member of Parliament later, so he prefers a 2-to-8 head."

Choi Siwon then said, "No." The members of "Men on a Mission" who saw it laughed, saying, "I am right when I see the gesture."

Men on a Mission' Shindong "Choi Siwon, later to try to remember the Parliament 2:8 Garma"