Men on a Mission' Shindong "Choi Siwon, later to be a Member of Parliament"

Men on a Mission group Super Junior Shindong showed off his witty dedication.Super Junior appeared as a guest in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission broadcast on the 12th.On this day, Super Junior talked about the concept of a new song. Super Junior said, The original company does not set the concept.But we go beyond it and decide the concept for each of us. Super Junior Eunhyuk said, When I broke up, I asked me to let me splash on stage without needing anything else.Eunhyuk said, But Lee has dyed it white.Men on a Mission cast asked, Why is Choi Siwon black hair?Shindong pointed to Choi Siwon and said, He will later do the Members of Parliament.I will make it a 2-8-parma of what concept is.

Men on a Mission' group Super Junior Shindong showed off his witty dedication.

Super Junior appeared as a guest in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' broadcast on the 12th.

On this day, Super Junior talked about the concept of a new song. Super Junior said, "The original company does not set the concept. But we go beyond it and decide the concept for each of us. "

Super Junior Eunhyuk said, "When I broke up, I asked me to let me splash on stage without needing anything else."

Eunhyuk said, "But Lee has dyed it white."

"Men on a Mission" cast asked, "Why is Choi Siwon black hair?" Shindong pointed to Choi Siwon and said, "He will later do the Members of Parliament. I will make it a 2-8-parma of what concept is. "