"Men on a Mission" Shindong "Choi Siwon, later on, will do the Members of Parliament."

Super Junior Shindong disdiscovers Choi Siwons styleSuper Junior appeared as a guest on JTBC Men on a Mission broadcast on the 12th.Super Junior members set their own styles to match the new album concept. Eunhyuk said, I do not know anything else and I asked them to make me look at the hair shop.Choi Siwon, on the other hand, stuck to his black hair and style 2-to-8, and Shindong said, He will later be a Member of Parliament.I prefer 2-8 hair for any concept, he said.Choi Siwon said, No, its not a good word.

Super Junior Shindong disdiscovers Choi Siwon's style

Super Junior appeared as a guest on JTBC Men on a Mission' broadcast on the 12th.

Super Junior members set their own styles to match the new album concept. Eunhyuk said, "I do not know anything else and I asked them to make me look at the hair shop."

Choi Siwon, on the other hand, stuck to his black hair and style 2-to-8, and Shindong said, "He will later be a Member of Parliament. I prefer 2-8 hair for any concept," he said.

Choi Siwon said, "No, it's not a good word."