King of Mask Singer' is torn to the full VS band class challenger ..Reversal story EXO dance song

King of Mask Singer is a torn EXO dance song.In the MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer broadcasted on the 27th, the second defense of the top model Topping will be held in the third consecutive victory.The four-man semi-finalists will capture the eyes and ears of viewers with a solo stage that is different from last weeks duet showdown.From the second round, the stage of the masked singer, who was mentioned as a strong candidate for the next king, focused attention on everyone.The judges applauded the amazing singing ability and praised it as It is a selection for the kings place and The aura of the king comes out.Also, the so familiar voice, but Identity, the masked singers solo stage, which seemed to know, stimulated curiosity.The judges said, I think I know if I listen to one more song. At the same time, I wanted to advance to his round, and the ironic situation that I wanted Identity to be released was also happening.Indeed, I wonder who the Identity of the masked singer who will surprise everyone.On the other hand, the stage of the Torn Up, which will face the solo stage of powerful challengers, is also expected.He showed a hearty ballad stage such as  Forget me and Hold me. This time, he started to defend himself with the dance song of the group EXO.It is noteworthy how the dance song of Torn Up will be.iMBC Lee Ho Young  Photo MBC

King of Mask Singer' is a torn EXO dance song.

In the mbc entertainment program King of Mask Singer' broadcasted on the 27th, the second defense of the Top Model 'Topping' will be held in the third consecutive victory.

The four-man semi-finalists will capture the eyes and ears of viewers with a solo stage that is different from last week's duet showdown.

From the second round, the stage of the masked singer, who was mentioned as a strong candidate for the next king, focused attention on everyone. The judges applauded the amazing singing ability and praised it as "It is a selection for the king's place" and "The aura of the king comes out."

Also, the so familiar voice, but Identity, the masked singer's solo stage, which seemed to know, stimulated curiosity. The judges said, "I think I know if I listen to one more song." At the same time, I wanted to advance to his round, and the ironic situation that I wanted Identity to be released was also happening. Indeed, I wonder who the Identity of the masked singer who will surprise everyone.

On the other hand, the stage of the 'Torn Up', which will face the solo stage of powerful challengers, is also expected. He showed a hearty ballad stage such as ' Forget me' and 'Hold me'. This time, he started to defend himself with the dance song of the group EXO. It is noteworthy how the dance song of 'Torn Up' will be.

imbc Lee Ho Young Photo mbc