"Running Man" Ji Suk-jin, "I feel like I'm relaxing" in the first recording after the performance.

Kim Jong-kook and Ji Suk-jin teased Ji Suk-jin from the opening.In the SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th, members held Sense of Race in commemoration of Hangul Day.Ji Suk-jin appeared as soon as he started recording, saying, Is it nice to see you? And took a one-shot camera.After teasing Song Ji-hyos pants, Ji Suk-jin asked the members, Is not the tension loose now? Yoo Jae-Suk replied, I am not nervous but I am still nervous.Ji Suk-jin tried to make an excuse and said, Did not the heart run away?However, Yoo Jae-Suk pointed out, The pRace where my brother pointed out is the pancreas. Kim Jong-guk also laughed, saying, Is the pancreas bad?

Kim Jong-kook and Ji Suk-jin teased Ji Suk-jin from the opening.

In the sbs entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th, members held 'Sense of Race' in commemoration of Hangul Day.

Ji Suk-jin appeared as soon as he started recording, saying, "Is it nice to see you?" And took a one-shot camera.

After teasing Song Ji-hyo's pants, Ji Suk-jin asked the members, "Is not the tension loose now?" Yoo Jae-Suk replied, "I am not nervous but I am still nervous."

Ji Suk-jin tried to make an excuse and said, "Did not the heart run away?" However, Yoo Jae-Suk pointed out, "The pRace where my brother pointed out is the pancreas." Kim Jong-guk also laughed, saying, "Is the pancreas bad?"