Kim Hyang Gi "39th Blue Dragon King 2...Happy and Thank You I have a big heart"

On the afternoon of the 28th, CGV Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, held the 40th Blue Dragon Film Handprinting event.Actor Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Da-mi attended the ceremony.Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Da-mi are the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards awards last year.Han Ji-min held the best actress award in his arms for Mitsubak (director Lee Ji-won).Kim Hyang Gi was honored with the award for Best Supporting Actress for the youngest Blue Dragon Film Award of all time for the series With God (director Kim Yong-hwa).Nam Joo-hyuk of Anshisung (director Kim Kwang-sik) then won the Rookie of the Year award by Kim Da-mi of Witch (director Park Hoon-jung).Kim Hyang Gi said, I was surprised to have the awards twice last year. I did not get on stage with the right spirit.Kim Hyang Gi said: I was so happy with tears and I was so happy that I was so happy that I was so happy.Thank Youdri was very hearty, he explained.Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st.

On the afternoon of the 28th, CGV Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, held the 40th Blue Dragon Film Handprinting event. Actor Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Da-mi attended the ceremony.

Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Da-mi are the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards Awards last year. Han Ji-min held the best actress award in his arms for "Mitsubak" (director Lee Ji-won). Kim Hyang Gi was honored with the award for Best Supporting Actress for the youngest Blue Dragon Film Award of all time for the series "With God" (director Kim Yong-hwa). Nam Joo-hyuk of "Anshisung" (director Kim Kwang-sik) then won the Rookie of the Year award by Kim Da-mi of "Witch" (director Park Hoon-jung).

Kim Hyang Gi said, "I was surprised to have the Awards twice last year. I did not get on stage with the right spirit.

Kim Hyang Gi said: "I was so happy with tears and I was so happy that I was so happy that I was so happy. Thank Youdri was very hearty," he explained.

Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st.