Kim Da-mi "" After 'witch', Itaewon Class' appeared, I do not have any burden at all. "

On the afternoon of the 28th, CGV Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, held the 40th Blue Dragon Film Handprinting event.Actor Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Da-mi attended the ceremony.Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Da-mi are the winners of the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards last year.Han Ji-min held the best actress award in his arms for Mitsubak (director Lee Ji-won).Kim Hyang Gi was honored with the With God series (director Kim Yong-hwa) winning the youngest ever Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Supporting Actress.Nam Joo-hyuk of Anshisung (director Kim Kwang-sik) won the Rookie of the Year award by Kim Da-mi of witch (director Park Hoon-jung).Kim Da-mi meets the viewer for the first time with Drama Itaewon Klath, who replied: Is there any burden on the next film?Kim Da-mi said: I feel a lot of fun for the fortress because I do witch and I play Drama, Im happily acting.Of course, I did not have a lot of experience, but I am adjusting to the difference between movies and drama. Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st.

On the afternoon of the 28th, CGV Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, held the 40th Blue Dragon Film Handprinting event. Actor Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Da-mi attended the ceremony.

Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Da-mi are the winners of the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards last year. Han Ji-min held the best actress award in his arms for "Mitsubak" (director Lee Ji-won). Kim Hyang Gi was honored with the "With God" series (director Kim Yong-hwa) winning the youngest ever Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Supporting Actress. Nam Joo-hyuk of "Anshisung" (director Kim Kwang-sik) won the Rookie of the Year award by Kim Da-mi of "witch" (director Park Hoon-jung).

Kim Da-mi meets the viewer for the first time with Drama 'Itaewon Klath', who replied: 'Is there any burden on the next film?'

Kim Da-mi said: "I feel a lot of 'fun' for the fortress because I do 'witch' and I play Drama, I'm happily acting. Of course, I did not have a lot of experience, but I am adjusting to the difference between movies and Drama. "

Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st.