Jung Woo-sung's witness "I watched Jung Woo-sung drink."

The sighting of Jung Woo-sung is a hot topic.On SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 29th, a picture was shown talking about the late days of a netizen who witnessed Jung Woo-sung at a dinner party.The netizen who reported the sighting said in a telephone Interview with Midnight, There was a company meeting, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo walked around in the front room.I was looking forward to seeing if Jung could pass, but he passed by, and we shouted without knowing it. (Jung Woo-sung) I stopped by with his unique, open expression.(Jung Woo-sung) was soju that we all toasted and drank together. I watched him when he shot one shot. CF feels hologram-wrong. His Voice is sweet.I dont hear anything in my Voice or anything, but it was just good.Photo: SBS Full Entertainment Midnight broadcast capture

The sighting of Jung Woo-sung is a hot topic.

On sbs's Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 29th, a picture was shown talking about the late days of a netizen who witnessed Jung Woo-sung at a dinner party.

The netizen who reported the sighting said in a telephone Interview with Midnight, "There was a company meeting, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo walked around in the front room. “I was looking forward to seeing if Jung could pass, but he passed by, and we shouted without knowing it. (Jung Woo-sung) I stopped by with his unique, open expression.”

“(Jung Woo-sung) was soju that we all toasted and drank together. I watched him when he shot one shot. CF feels hologram-wrong. His Voice is sweet. “I don’t hear anything in my Voice or anything, but it was just good.”

Photo: sbs 'Full Entertainment Midnight' broadcast capture