Running Man' Jeon So-min, "Nobody Knows"...Cognitive and humiliation on defenseless street walks

Jeon So-min was also humiliated by Cognitive.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 27th, a robbery race was held.On the day of the show, Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min performed the mission to keep their name; if the name is called much during the mission, the mission to lose.Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min went out into the streets without disguise; citizens recognized Song Ji-hyo at once and said, Song Ji-hyo.I see Running Man shooting, said another citizen, who recognized Song Ji-hyo and even shouted fan.On the other hand, no one recognized Jeon So-min. No one recognized Jeon So-min even when he was wearing fluorescent costumes.Then, Jeon So-min said, How can no one know? Its so sad, he said, Im going to take off my hat.But no citizen recognized it even if he took off his hat, especially when he was playing a beat and side-slapping, and Jeon So-min said, I do not know anyone.I have never heard my name on my way. Can I take off this clothes and make it look like a name tag? The members who watched this laughed, saying, It is invincible, privacy protection is invincible.

Jeon So-min was also humiliated by Cognitive.

On sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 27th, a robbery Race was held.

On the day of the show, Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min performed the mission to keep their name; if the name is called much during the mission, the mission to lose.

Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min went out into the streets without disguise; citizens recognized Song Ji-hyo at once and said, "Song Ji-hyo. I see Running Man shooting," said another citizen, who recognized Song Ji-hyo and even shouted "fan."

On the other hand, no one recognized Jeon So-min. No one recognized Jeon So-min even when he was wearing fluorescent costumes. Then, Jeon So-min said, "How can no one know? It's so sad," he said, "I'm going to take off my hat."

But no citizen recognized it even if he took off his hat, especially when he was playing a beat and side-slapping, and Jeon So-min said, "I do not know anyone. I have never heard my name on my way. Can I take off this clothes and make it look like a name tag? "

The members who watched this laughed, saying, "It is invincible, privacy protection is invincible."