IU, Kim Tae-ri, Shin Se-kyung love letter..."I wrote it."

Women in historical dramas are often in the same age or suicide note, even if they write.However, in the recent drama Na Hae-ryung, the main character Na Hae-ryung wrote an appeal to the king, unlike other historical dramas.The appreciation of the female ghostwriter who wrote this appeal letter instead became a big topic on SNS.IU, Kim Tae-ri, Shin Se-kyung, etc. Even if you listen to the names of the big actors, the calligraphy that made the best of the story is Lee Jung Hwa.Hes a young man, less than thirty, but hes already had a career of twenty years. Hes had nine years of ghostwriting.I learned it when I was in school, and I think I am familiar with historical dramas, but there are many people who do not know much about calligraphy.What kind of life does the Caligraphy live? Crab met Lee Jung Hwa and listened to the story.gyrolithic creator

Women in historical dramas are often in the same age or suicide note, even if they write.

However, in the recent drama "Na Hae-ryung", the main character "Na Hae-ryung" wrote an appeal to the king, unlike other historical dramas. The appreciation of the female ghostwriter who wrote this appeal letter instead became a big topic on SNS.

IU, Kim Tae-ri, Shin Se-kyung, etc. Even if you listen to the names of the big actors, the Calligraphy that made the best of the story is Lee Jung Hwa. He’s a young man, less than thirty, but he’s already had a career of twenty years. He’s had nine years of ghostwriting.

I learned it when I was in school, and I think I am familiar with historical dramas, but there are many people who do not know much about Calligraphy. What kind of life does the Caligraphy live? Crab met Lee Jung Hwa and listened to the story.

gyrolithic creator