'Idol room' Shindong "Choi Siwon introduces massage shop...just make reservations and don't pay."

On the 15th, JTBC entertainment Idol room showed Super Junior, who made a full comeback in 10 years with his regular 9th album SUPER Clap for 15 years.The youngest Kyu-hyun failed to appear as an overseas film.On the show, I talked about nine virtues: first, I talked about love and got to play Nagging Battle on the spot.Shindong, who was the first to go to the East Sea after Ryeok, continued to win the second victory with a talk.Shindong then called Choi Siwon, who said: Thank you for the first contact when you were sick.I introduced the hospital and introduced him to the massage shop. Shindong said, But I hate massage. I introduced it, so I went.But I made a reservation and did not pay. I paid ten times. Choi Siwon apologized in surprise./ Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

On the 15th, JTBC entertainment 'Idol room' showed Super Junior, who made a full comeback in 10 years with his regular 9th album 'SUPER Clap' for 15 years. The youngest Kyu-hyun failed to appear as an overseas film.

On the show, I talked about nine virtues: first, I talked about love and got to play Nagging Battle on the spot. Shindong, who was the first to go to the East Sea after Ryeok, continued to win the second victory with a talk.

Shindong then called Choi Siwon, who said: "Thank you for the first contact when you were sick. I introduced the hospital and introduced him to the massage shop. "Shindong said," But I hate massage. I introduced it, so I went. But I made a reservation and did not pay. I paid ten times. "Choi Siwon apologized in surprise.

/ Photo = JTBC broadcast screen