'Idol Radio' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, show off your colorful dedication and sweet Love Live!

Singer-songwriter The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared on the Idol Playlist corner of MBC standard FM Idol Radio hosted by special DJ Oh My Girl Seung Hee and Hyo Jung on the 20th, and boasted as colorful conversation and singing skills as colorful connections.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also unravels the travel behind-the-scenes story.The selections in the car have different tendencies, so they play songs that they want to hear, and most of them are sitting in the passenger seat, he said.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, a testimonial on MBC Entertainment What do you do when you play, said, In the past, only those who like my music have noticed it, but now I have seen it on the street.Who was it? (Ill see). If you can find out, Ill say hello.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who was in the Idol Playlist corner where he shared his music in his playlist with listeners, first introduced his new song KELLY as a sweet Love Live!The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who finished Love Live!, said, KELLY was the project name of California when I went to the US to do music work.I described it as KELLY like a persons name with the thoughts and feelings of that time. I hope you listen to it because its a cute love story.Its so fun because the sauce is so diverse, said special DJ Seung Hee, lavishly praising her for saying, Its so nice, its like a warm bubble, and the lyrics are so cute.Prior to introducing the recommended song, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, When you do not usually work on music, you listen to the theme that you search for Hotel Lobby on a streaming site.When I listen to Music, I think of some sauce and code in my head, but I do not want to think about it, so I listen to the comfortable Hotel Lobby Music and do not think about it and rest my ears. The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw showed off his righteousness by recommending another best friend, Paul Kims Isle of the Sea.Im so pretentious, Paul Kim said, as he came to the outside of the studio to watch him, and he was jokingly grateful that he was so pretentious now.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who explained the song Going, also released the story hidden behind the pleasant appearance.When it was so hard, my mother cheered me for, I think my son is an artist, I want him to go all the way.I also sent an e-mail to Gary of Lee Ssang in a difficult heart, but at the end of the long answer, there was a saying, Go to the end. So I made it with the keyword Going.Songs by actors Choi Woo-shik and Park Seo-joon were also included on the playlist.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, These two are my friends, but they are also senior in the entertainment industry.(They) always recommended a lot of my songs every time I went to Radio.I recently met Friends and asked, Can I select your song this time? And asked them to recommend each others things.I think it is because I am embarrassed. The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw selected the movie parasite OST, the ending song Choi Woo-shiks shochu cup and Park Seo-joons I like it.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, The buff is a great friend (but there are many BTS songs on Radio), so it seemed that it would be more appropriate to sing the songs of Friends, which are different fields at all, in the sense that there were such songs.MBC Radios Idol special program Idol Radio will be broadcast on MBC Standard FM (Seoul and 95.9MHz) and MBC Radio application mini at 1-2 am Moy Yat.Moy Yat At 9 to 10 p.m., you can meet with Radio (except for weekends) before the broadcast on Naver V Live! Application (V app).

Singer-songwriter The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared on the 'Idol Playlist' corner of MBC standard FM 'Idol Radio' hosted by special DJ Oh My Girl Seung Hee and Hyo Jung on the 20th, and boasted as colorful conversation and singing skills as colorful connections.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also unravels the travel behind-the-scenes story. “The selections in the car have different tendencies, so they play songs that they want to hear, and most of them are sitting in the passenger seat,” he said.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, a testimonial on MBC entertainment What do you do when you play, said, "In the past, only those who like my Music have noticed it, but now I have seen it on the street. “Who was it?” (I’ll see). “If you can find out, I’ll say hello.”

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who was in the 'Idol Playlist' corner where he shared his Music in his playlist with listeners, first introduced his new song 'KELLY' as a sweet Love Live! The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who finished Love Live!, said, "KELLY was the project name of California when I went to the US to do Music work. I described it as “KELLY” like a person’s name with the thoughts and feelings of that time. I hope you listen to it because it’s a cute love story.” “It’s so fun because the sauce is so diverse,” said special DJ Seung Hee, lavishly praising her for saying, “It’s so nice, it’s like a warm bubble, and the lyrics are so cute.”

Prior to introducing the recommended song, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "When you do not usually work on Music, you listen to the theme that you search for 'Hotel Lobby' on a streaming site. When I listen to Music, I think of some sauce and code in my head, but I do not want to think about it, so I listen to the comfortable 'Hotel Lobby' Music and do not think about it and rest my ears. "

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw showed off his righteousness by recommending another best Friend, Paul Kim's "Isle of the Sea." “I’m so pretentious,” Paul Kim said, as he came to the outside of the studio to watch him, and he was jokingly grateful that he was “so pretentious now.”

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who explained the song 'Going', also released the story hidden behind the pleasant appearance. “When it was so hard, my mother cheered me for, ‘I think my son is an artist, I want him to go all the way.’” I also sent an e-mail to Gary of Lee Ssang in a difficult heart, but at the end of the long answer, there was a saying, "Go to the end." So I made it with the keyword "Going."

Songs by actors Choi Woo-shik and Park Seo-joon were also included on the playlist. The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "These two are my Friends, but they are also senior in the entertainment industry. (They) always recommended a lot of my songs every time I went to Radio. I recently met Friends and asked, 'Can I select your song this time?' And asked them to recommend each other's things. I think it is because I am embarrassed. " The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw selected the movie 'parasite' OST, the ending song Choi Woo-shik's 'shochu cup' and Park Seo-joon's 'I like it'.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, “The buff is a great Friend (but there are many BTS songs on Radio), so it seemed that it would be more appropriate to sing the songs of Friends, which are different fields at all, in the sense that there were such songs.”

MBC Radio's Idol special program Idol Radio will be broadcast on MBC Standard FM (Seoul and 95.9MHz) and MBC Radio application mini at 1-2 am Moy Yat. Moy Yat At 9 to 10 p.m., you can meet with Radio (except for weekends) before the broadcast on Naver V Live! Application (V app).