Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra, "I'm 83 years old"... Age-sensitive fund Actor

Hwang Bo Ra has shown the Age-sensitive actress.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, two main actors of the newly broadcasted drama Ko Min Si and Hwang Bo Ra came out as guests.Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Hwang Bo Ra and said, Lee Kwang-soo has a relationship with the drama Anturaji.Lee Kwang-soo pretended to be close to her, saying, My sister is really good in character.Hwang Bo Ra was embarrassed by asking, I am my sister. She then bitterly said, I have a lot of Age.When Ji Suk-jin said, I am 82 years old, Hwang Bo Ra laughed, saying, I am 83 years old.Yoo Jae-Suk emphasized that she is an old man, saying, Hwang Bo Ra is Actor fund 10.Ji Suk-jin also looked shrunk in the unflinching appearance of Hwang Bo Ra.Yoo Jae-Suk teased Ji Suk-jin, saying, Ji Suk-jin is a person with a lot of gardening, but Ive never seen this before.

Hwang Bo Ra has shown the Age-sensitive actress.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, two main Actors of the newly broadcasted drama Ko Min Si and Hwang Bo Ra came out as guests.

Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Hwang Bo Ra and said, "Lee Kwang-soo has a relationship with the drama 'Anturaji'." Lee Kwang-soo pretended to be close to her, saying, "My sister is really good in character."

Hwang Bo Ra was embarrassed by asking, "I am my sister." She then bitterly said, "I have a lot of Age." When Ji Suk-jin said, "I am 82 years old," Hwang Bo Ra laughed, saying, "I am 83 years old."

Yoo Jae-Suk emphasized that she is an old man, saying, "Hwang Bo Ra is Actor fund 10." Ji Suk-jin also looked shrunk in the unflinching appearance of Hwang Bo Ra. Yoo Jae-Suk teased Ji Suk-jin, saying, "Ji Suk-jin is a person with a lot of gardening, but I've never seen this before."