Shin Joo-ah "Thailand husband, Joo Park Seo-joon resemblance" (Video Star)

Actor Shin Joo-ah showed off her Thailand husbands lookIn MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star broadcasted on the 22nd, singer Kan Mi-yeon, announcer Park Eun-ji, actor Shin Joo-ah and Lee Hye-joo appeared as a special feature of marriage inducer.On the day of the broadcast, the 6th year of marriage, Jua, said, I feel like I have mixed actor Joo Won and Park Seo-joon, but I do not see the face of the ex-boyfriend and the acquaintances told me on the Internet.Shin Joo-ah said, My husband has no cheapness. I am a loving person, so I am good to me.Im good at it, so I can not worry about it anywhere. Shin Joo-ah is married to Sarauth Rachanakun, head of a paint company in Thailand and now lives in Bangkok.His husband, Sarauth Rachanakun, is a Chinese-based Thailand and is the head of the Thailand paint company JBP.His company is famous enough to be introduced to local media, such as achieving sales of 40 billion won in 2008.Shin Joo-ah appeared in the drama Little Girls, Love Is Refilled and Married with a Millionaire, starting with the advertisement model in 2004.

Actor Shin Joo-ah showed off her Thailand husband's look

In MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star' broadcasted on the 22nd, singer Kan Mi-yeon, announcer Park Eun-ji, actor Shin Joo-ah and Lee Hye-joo appeared as a special feature of marriage inducer.

On the day of the broadcast, the 6th year of marriage, Jua, said, "I feel like I have mixed actor Joo Won and Park Seo-joon," but "I do not see the face of the ex-boyfriend and the acquaintances told me on the Internet."

Shin Joo-ah said, "My husband has no cheapness." "I am a loving person, so I am good to me. I'm good at it, so I can not worry about it anywhere. "

Shin Joo-ah is married to Sarauth Rachanakun, head of a paint company in Thailand and now lives in Bangkok. His husband, Sarauth Rachanakun, is a Chinese-based Thailand and is the head of the Thailand paint company JBP. His company is famous enough to be introduced to local media, such as achieving sales of 40 billion won in 2008.

Shin Joo-ah appeared in the drama 'Little Girls', 'Love Is Refilled' and 'Married with a Millionaire', starting with the advertisement model in 2004.