Han Sun-hwa "brother x1 Han Seung-woo, resembles white Skinss and muscle."

Actor Han Sun-hwa, who played an impressive performance as a Gomadam in Save Me 2, told a true story.On the 21st, a fashion magazine released a picture with Han Seonhwa.This picture, which emphasizes the subtle toffe color and brown color makeup, contains the soft and fascinating beauty of Han Seonhwa.Han Seonhwa has been reborn as an atmosphere of autumn goddess by completely digesting the beauty look of various brown color points.Han Sun-hwa, who is growing up as an actor, said in an interview, I was worried because I had more responsibilities and homework to deal with myself than when I was a child.There are many things that are cautious and so I became more careful. I feel mature because of such inner changes. He also expressed his joy about his brother Han Seung-woo, who started his career as a group X-One (X1), saying, I am so proud.Han Sun-hwa said, I tried not to tell my brother who just started to think that my sister, my existence, should not be a stumbling block.My brother cheered and encouraged me from behind, he said. The white face and the hard work are similar to each other.Han Sun-hwa recently confirmed his appearance in an independent feature film and is scheduled to start shooting soon.

Actor Han Sun-hwa, who played an impressive performance as a Gomadam in 'Save Me 2', told a true story.

On the 21st, a fashion magazine released a picture with Han Seonhwa.

This picture, which emphasizes the subtle toffe color and brown color makeup, contains the soft and fascinating beauty of Han Seonhwa. Han Seonhwa has been reborn as an atmosphere of 'autumn goddess' by completely digesting the beauty look of various brown color points.

Han Sun-hwa, who is growing up as an actor, said in an interview, "I was worried because I had more responsibilities and homework to deal with myself than when I was a child. There are many things that are cautious and so I became more careful. I feel mature because of such inner changes. "

He also expressed his joy about his brother Han Seung-woo, who started his career as a group X-One (x1), saying, "I am so proud." Han Sun-hwa said, "I tried not to tell my brother who just started to think that my sister, my existence, should not be a stumbling block. "My brother cheered and encouraged me from behind," he said. "The white face and the hard work are similar to each other.

Han Sun-hwa recently confirmed his appearance in an independent feature film and is scheduled to start shooting soon.