Han Ji-min x Nam Joo-hyuk, three-game co-work "expecting a new look, feeling good Energy"

Seoul=) = Actor Han Ji-min Nam Joo-hyuk expressed his feelings that he had co-worked for three consecutive times.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Pre-Event Handprinting Event was held at CGV Seoul Yeouido at 2 pm on the 28th.Last year, best actress Winner Han Ji-min (movie Mitsubac), best supporting actress Winner Kim Hyang-gi (movie With God), best actress Winner Nam Joo-hyuk (movie Anshisung), and best actress Winner Kim Da-mi (movie Witch) attended.Han Ji-min and Nam Joo-hyuk will appear in the drama Bush the Eyes followed by Drama HERE and the movie Leonardo Jardim.Han Ji-min said, When I appeared as a partner and a friend in Bushing the Snow, I was sorry that I was not a partner.Drama Kahaani Award Hyeja and Junha Kahaani were always heartbreaking when they thought of Junha.I had energy exchanged in the field and a colleague Actor who gave a positive co-work, but it is good to be able to save the time to get awkward or familiar at the beginning. I have co-worked with Noh Hee-kyungs works, and there are a lot of other actors as well as us.Personally, it is a story of NGO group that has always been interested, and there is expectation for Mr. Nam Joo-hyuks new appearance to be matched to the same member.My character is also looking forward to having a part to challenge, too, and Ive come together with three works, and Im getting good energy, he added.Nam Joo-hyuk also said: Its an honor for me and its so good.I have a blind eye, Leonardo Jardim, and HERE, and it seems to be a happy moment just to be able to work with good seniors. The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st in Paradise City, Incheon.

Seoul=) = Actor Han Ji-min Nam Joo-hyuk expressed his feelings that he had co-worked for three consecutive times.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Pre-Event Handprinting Event was held at CGV Seoul Yeouido at 2 pm on the 28th. Last year, best actress Winner Han Ji-min (movie "Mitsubac"), best supporting actress Winner Kim Hyang-gi (movie "With God"), best actress Winner Nam Joo-hyuk (movie "Anshisung"), and best actress Winner Kim Da-mi (movie "Witch") attended.

Han Ji-min and Nam Joo-hyuk will appear in the Drama 'Bush the Eyes' followed by Drama 'HERE' and the movie Leonardo Jardim'. Han Ji-min said, "When I appeared as a partner and a friend in 'Bushing the Snow', I was sorry that I was not a partner. Drama Kahaani Award Hyeja and Junha Kahaani were always heartbreaking when they thought of Junha. I had Energy exchanged in the field and a colleague Actor who gave a positive co-work, but it is good to be able to save the time to get awkward or familiar at the beginning. "

"I have co-worked with Noh Hee-kyung's works, and there are a lot of other Actors as well as us. Personally, it is a story of NGO group that has always been interested, and there is expectation for Mr. Nam Joo-hyuk's new appearance to be matched to the same member. My character is also looking forward to having a part to challenge, too, and I've come together with three works, and I'm getting good Energy," he added.

Nam Joo-hyuk also said: "It's an honor for me and it's so good. "I have a blind eye," "Leonardo Jardim," and "HERE," and it seems to be a happy moment just to be able to work with good seniors. "

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st in Paradise City, Incheon.