han Ji-min (han JI min) "This is the Mood for Love of My Life" ('hand printing for Blue Dragon Film')

Actor Han Ji-min has looked back a year after winning the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award.On the afternoon of the 28th, 40th Blue Dragon Film Hand printing event was held at CGV in Yeouido, Seoul.Last year, Winner Han Ji-min, Best Supporting Actress Winner Kim Hyang-ki, New Man Idol Winner Nam Joo-hyuk and New Actress Winner Kim Dae-mi attended the event.Han Ji-min said, The time of life is called In the Mood for Love, and those close to me called my present in the Mood for Love.I think I will remember it as a shining and beautiful moment when I think about the last time. As for the goal in the future, he said, I would like to challenge if there is anything new in the work regardless of the size of the role in the moment rather than a big goal or dream as an actor.Meanwhile, The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award will be held on November 21st at Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon.Photo YouTube

Actor han Ji-min has looked back a year after winning the '39th Blue Dragon Film Award' Best Actress Award.

On the afternoon of the 28th, '40th Blue Dragon Film hand printing' Event was held at CGV in Yeouido, Seoul.

Last year, Winner han Ji-min, Best Supporting Actress Winner Kim Hyang-ki, New Man Idol Winner Nam Joo-hyuk and New Actress Winner Kim Dae-mi attended the Event.

han Ji-min said, "The time of life is called In the Mood for Love, and those close to me called my present In the Mood for Love. I think I will remember it as a shining and beautiful moment when I think about the last time. "

As for the goal in the future, he said, "I would like to challenge if there is anything new in the work regardless of the size of the role in the moment rather than a big goal or dream as an Actor."

Meanwhile, 'The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award' will be held on November 21st at Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon.

Photo YouTube