Han Ji-min "Congratulations as Kim Hye-soo fiery after 'Blue Dragon' Best Actress Award Awards."

Actor Han Ji-min recalled the time he was awarding the Best Actors Award for the Blue Dragon Film last year.On the afternoon of the 28th, CGV Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, held the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award handprinting event.Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang-gi, Nam Ju-hyuk and Kim Dae-mi, who were the awards of the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards in the previous year, attended the scene.Han Ji-min said that he had won the Best Actress Award for the movie Mitsubac last year, saying, It was all a dream until I got to the candidate and won the awards.I am very happy to be able to be together in a place to recall the glorious thing. I remember the tremor at that time, but it remains dreamy like a dream. After the awards, I went to greet MC Kim Hye-soo, and when I saw me, I cried.

Actor Han Ji-min recalled the time he was awarding the Best Actors Award for the Blue Dragon Film last year.

On the afternoon of the 28th, CGV Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, held the '40th Blue Dragon Film Award' handprinting event. Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang-gi, Nam Ju-hyuk and Kim Dae-mi, who were the Awards of the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards in the previous year, attended the scene.

Han Ji-min said that he had won the Best Actress Award for the movie "Mitsubac" last year, saying, "It was all a dream until I got to the candidate and won the Awards. I am very happy to be able to be together in a place to recall the glorious thing. "

"I remember the tremor at that time, but it remains dreamy like a dream." "After the Awards, I went to greet MC Kim Hye-soo, and when I saw me, I cried."