Han Ji-min "'Cheongryong' Best Actress Award...Kim Hye-soo, celebrates with a fever in Waiting room."

Seoul=) = Actor Han Ji-min released an episode that took place behind the scenes for last years Blue Dragon Film Awards.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Pre-Event Handprinting Event was held at CGV Seoul Yeouido at 2 pm on the 28th.Last year, Best Actor Award winner Han Ji-min (movie Mitsubac), Best Supporting Actress Award winner Kim Hyang Gi (movie with God), new actor award winner Nam Joo-hyuk (movie Anshisung), and new actress award winner Kim Da-mi (movie Witch) attended.Han Ji-min said, It was a dream time to be nominated for Mitsubac last year and to win the awards, but it is meaningful to be able to share the honor.It is an honor to leave my hand as a record so that I can recall and remember over time. I remember the time of the awards last year and said, The feelings and trembling of the day are Memory, but I do not know where I looked at it.I was very nervous and I didnt know what to say.After the awards ceremony, I went to greet Kim Hye-soo senior Waiting room and congratulated him almost as if he were a fever. Kim Hyang Gi, who shed tears at the time of the awards last year, explained, I was so happy and thankful once I went up to the stage.Nam Ju-hyeok said, I want to see a year of time going so fast. It was a glorious place last year and I am so glad to be here today.Kim Dae-mi, who said, I think I am dreaming, said, Since I thought I wanted to be an actor, it was the Blue Dragon Film Award that I wanted to go in my dreams.I felt like I was really dreaming while I was giving awards. Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st in Paradise City, Incheon.

Seoul=) = Actor Han Ji-min released an episode that took place behind the scenes for last year's Blue Dragon Film Awards.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Pre-Event Handprinting Event was held at CGV Seoul Yeouido at 2 pm on the 28th.

Last year, Best Actor Award Winner Han Ji-min (movie "Mitsubac"), Best Supporting Actress Award Winner Kim Hyang Gi (movie "with God"), new Actor award Winner Nam Joo-hyuk (movie "Anshisung"), and new actress award Winner Kim Da-mi (movie "Witch") attended.

Han Ji-min said, "It was a dream time to be nominated for 'Mitsubac' last year and to win the Awards, but it is meaningful to be able to share the honor. It is an honor to leave my hand as a record so that I can recall and remember over time. "

"I remember the time of the Awards last year and said," The feelings and trembling of the day are Memory, but I do not know where I looked at it. I was very nervous and I didn't know what to say. After the Awards ceremony, I went to greet Kim Hye-soo senior Waiting room and congratulated him almost as if he were a fever. "

Kim Hyang Gi, who shed tears at the time of the Awards last year, explained, "I was so happy and thankful once I went up to the stage."

Nam Ju-hyeok said, "I want to see a year of time going so fast. It was a glorious place last year and I am so glad to be here today."

Kim Dae-mi, who said, "I think I am dreaming," said, "Since I thought I wanted to be an Actor, it was the Blue Dragon Film Award that I wanted to go in my dreams. I felt like I was really dreaming while I was giving Awards. "

Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st in Paradise City, Incheon.