Haha, Byul Birthday+YouTube celebration "So hard, I'll pay you back in my life"

Singer Haha celibrated the double slope of his wife, singer Byul.Haha wrote on her Instagram page on Sunday: Go Eun-ah! Birthday celebration! Its so hard. I have nothing to say. Ill pay you back in my life.I am so grateful and I love you. Haha welcomed her third daughter, Songy Flag of the Republic of China, and began her YouTube.Haha said, Today is also the Flag of the Republic of China, our youngest pine, so we are more celibrated.In addition, Byul shining tube YouTube started too celibration, he said.In particular, Haha wanted Byul to be active through his personal YouTube. Haha said, I want Goo Eun to talk about everything he wanted to do.I will go too, he said. I will celebrate once again. It is a pleasant thing to do something. I will follow YouTube soon. Haha also posted a photo of Byul, pictured on the day, with Byul holding a macaroon with a Birthday candle in it and shedding tears of joy.Haha Byul couple married in 2012, and had two sons and one daughter.haha instagram

Singer Haha celibrated the double slope of his wife, singer Byul.

Haha wrote on her Instagram page on Sunday: "Go Eun-ah! Birthday celebration! It's so hard. I have nothing to say. I'll pay you back in my life. I am so grateful and I love you. "

Haha welcomed her third daughter, Songy Flag of the Republic of China, and began her YouTube. Haha said, "Today is also the Flag of the Republic of China, our youngest pine, so we are more celibrated. In addition, Byul shining tube' YouTube started too celibration, "he said.

In particular, Haha wanted Byul to be active through his personal YouTube. Haha said, "I want Goo Eun to talk about everything he wanted to do. I will go too, "he said." I will celebrate once again. It is a pleasant thing to do something. I will follow YouTube soon. "

Haha also posted a photo of Byul, pictured on the day, with Byul holding a macaroon with a Birthday candle in it and shedding tears of joy.

Haha Byul couple married in 2012, and had two sons and one daughter.

Haha instagram