Ha Yeon-soo? The opposite figure of swimsuit to the pure beautiful look

Ha Yeon-soo showed off his swimsuit figureActor Ha Yeon-soo uploaded a photo to his Instagramgram on October 21 with the phrase I came too with my older sisters recommendation, my mood is like Silla...In the photo, Ha Yeon-soo is looking at the camera with her head on a double head; he has been impressed with the volume that contradicts the innocent beautiful look.han jung-won
Ha Yeon-soo showed off his swimsuit figureActor Ha Yeon-soo uploaded a photo to his Instagramgram on October 21 with the phrase I came too with my older sisters recommendation, my mood is like Silla...In the photo, Ha Yeon-soo is looking at the camera with her head on a double head; he has been impressed with the volume that contradicts the innocent beautiful look.han jung-won

Ha Yeon-soo showed off his swimsuit figure

Actor Ha Yeon-soo uploaded a photo to his Instagramgram on October 21 with the phrase "I came too with my older sister's recommendation, my mood is like Silla..."

In the photo, Ha Yeon-soo is looking at the camera with her head on a double head; he has been impressed with the volume that contradicts the innocent beautiful look.

han jung-won