Han Sun-hwa "browther X1 Han Seung-woo, I'm so proud."

Han Sun-hwa decorated the November issue of fashion magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta.Han Sun-hwa asked Maria Grazia Cucinotta, What are the changes that have changed since I started acting? I was worried because I had more responsibilities and homework to deal with myself than when I was a child.There were many things that were cautious and more cautious. It felt matured by these inner changes.I am so proud of the feeling of seeing the brother (Han Seung-woo), who started his activities with X1.I tried not to tell the brother that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block to me.Brother cheered and encouraged him to step up and step by himself. He said, The white face and the hard work resemble each other.Everything is different except that.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa has recently confirmed her appearance in an independent feature film and is set to start filming soon.in-time

Han Sun-hwa decorated the November issue of fashion magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta.

Han Sun-hwa asked Maria Grazia Cucinotta, "What are the changes that have changed since I started acting?" "I was worried because I had more responsibilities and homework to deal with myself than when I was a child. There were many things that were cautious and more cautious. It felt matured by these inner changes.”

"I am so proud of the feeling of seeing the brother (Han Seung-woo), who started his activities with X1. I tried not to tell the brother that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block to me. brother cheered and encouraged him to step up and step by himself. "He said," The white face and the hard work resemble each other. “Everything is different except that.”

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa has recently confirmed her appearance in an independent feature film and is set to start filming soon.

in-time