Running Man' Go Min-si, "I go to Yoga at 4 am because I have a lot of anger" ..Ji Suk-jin, "Teacher is suffering"

Go Min-si has revealed a unique lifestyle.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 27th, a robbery race was held.On the day of the show, actors Hwang Bo Ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests; members of Go Min-si, who played in the movie Witch, said, I watched the movie.I did a really good job of acting, he said.Ji Suk-jin asked, But you die there at the end, and Go Min-si laughed, Me? I lived.Lee Kwang-soo then said, Go Min-si shared the drama Love Live! Haha said, What was that? What Love Live?!, and Yoo Jae-Suk teased Lee Kwang-soo, saying, Personal gram Love Live!In addition, in the story of Lee Kwang-soo, who had been breathing together with Hwang Bo Ra in the drama Anthraji, Haha said, What is that? Is your clothes large?I was nervous.And Go Min-si said, I couldnt sleep, I was angry so I go to Yoga at 4am.Ji Suk-jin asked, Do you have a teacher at that time? And Go Min-si replied yes.Then Ji Suk-jin said, What is your problem?Yoo Jae-Suk said, When I saw it, I thought that my teacher would be late, so I would sleep on a yoga mat and wake up when Mr. Minshi comes.

Go Min-si has revealed a unique lifestyle.

On sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 27th, a robbery Race was held.

On the day of the show, actors Hwang Bo Ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests; members of Go Min-si, who played in the movie "Witch", said, "I watched the movie. I did a really good job of acting," he said.

Ji Suk-jin asked, "But you die there at the end," and Go Min-si laughed, "Me? I lived."

Lee Kwang-soo then said, "Go Min-si shared the drama 'Love Live!'" Haha said, "What was that? What Love Live?! ", and Yoo Jae-Suk teased Lee Kwang-soo, saying, "Personal gram Love Live!"

In addition, in the story of Lee Kwang-soo, who had been breathing together with Hwang Bo Ra in the drama 'Anthraji', Haha said, "What is that? Is your clothes large? "I was nervous.

And Go Min-si said, "I couldn't sleep, I was angry so I go to Yoga at 4am." Ji Suk-jin asked, "Do you have a teacher at that time?" And Go Min-si replied yes. Then Ji Suk-jin said, "What is your problem?"

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "When I saw it, I thought that my teacher would be late, so I would sleep on a Yoga mat and wake up when Mr. Minshi comes."