RED Velvet Joy, "I buried Lipstick in this"

On the 30th, Red Velvet Joy posted a photo of Makeup with a Makeup brand product with the article I made up; I buried it.In the photo, Joy was wearing Lipstick and looking at Camera with an alluring look, but Lipstick was buried in his teeth and showed an innocent smile.The netizens commented on It is so lovely, My sister returns my heart and Princess.Meanwhile, Red Velvet, to which Joy belongs, will appear at the 2019 Changwon K-pop World Festival.

On the 30th, RED Velvet Joy posted a photo of Makeup with a Makeup brand product with the article "I made up; I buried it".

In the photo, Joy was wearing Lipstick and looking at Camera with an alluring look, but Lipstick was buried in his teeth and showed an innocent smile.

The netizens commented on "It is so lovely", "My sister returns my heart" and "Princess".

Meanwhile, RED Velvet, to which Joy belongs, will appear at the 2019 Changwon K-pop World Festival.