'Show! Music Core' Ji Yeon Kim, "Thanks Lovelynus for the barracks" #Lovelyz #Kei

Show! Music Core, Ji Yeon Kim thanked Lovelynus.On the 26th, Lovelyz SNS said, 19.10.26 Show! Music Core.Many photos of Ji Yeon Kim (Kei) were posted along with the article I enjoyed the sandwiches and coffee prepared by Ji-yeon + Lovelynus who Ji-yeon came to see even in chilly weather, and Lovelynus who gave me the last broadcast.In the photo, Ji Yeon Kim is transformed into a cat and shows off his extraordinary cuteness. Lovelynus attention was focused on his extraordinary cuteness and gratitude.The netizens responded to these SNS uploads in various ways such as Im sorry, Kei is hard work, Ji Yeon Kim (I can not come in) and Thank you for the reverse tribute.Ji Yeon Kim released his solo debut album Over and Over (title song: I GO) on the 8th.His Solo debut song I Go (Ai Go) is a growth fairy tale that tells us to live in ordinary everyday life.I have a hopeful story that I can move forward and fly higher thanks to the light-like beings who are always around in difficult and exhausting days.

Show! Music Core,” Ji Yeon Kim thanked Lovelynus.

On the 26th, Lovelyz SNS said, "19.10.26 Show! Music Core. Many photos of Ji Yeon Kim (Kei) were posted along with the article "I enjoyed the sandwiches and coffee prepared by Ji-yeon + Lovelynus who Ji-yeon came to see even in chilly weather, and Lovelynus who gave me the last broadcast."

In the photo, Ji Yeon Kim is transformed into a cat and shows off his extraordinary cuteness. Lovelynus' attention was focused on his extraordinary cuteness and gratitude.

The netizens responded to these SNS uploads in various ways such as "I'm sorry", "Kei is hard work", "Ji Yeon Kim (I can not come in)" and "Thank you for the reverse tribute".

Ji Yeon Kim released his Solo debut album Over and Over (title song: I GO) on the 8th.

His Solo debut song I Go (Ai Go) is a growth fairy tale that tells us to live in ordinary everyday life. I have a hopeful story that I can move forward and fly higher thanks to the light-like beings who are always around in difficult and exhausting days.