'Flower per' Byeon Wooseok "It's beautiful, but not as good as the character."

Jikyu Korea conducted photo shoots and interviews with Actor Byeon Wooseok.Byeon Wooseok, who is showing off his presence in the drama Flower per of the Chosun Hondam Workshop, recently filmed a picture with Zikyu Korea.Byeon Wooseok in the public photo completed a high-sensitivity visual with charming eyes and excellent atmosphere.Byeon Wooseok has been leading the filming with skillful immersion and colorful pose throughout the shooting.Byeon Wooseok, who plays an axis in the drama Flower per, said, I was able to show a lot of appearance through this work, and I was greedy to build up my skills as even one person became more aware of me.I want to finish the drama well with a good look and show people the Byeon Wooseok Actor continuously. The picture filled with the charm of Byeon Wooseok can be found in the November issue of Jikyu Korea.
Jikyu Korea conducted photo shoots and interviews with Actor Byeon Wooseok.Byeon Wooseok, who is showing off his presence in the drama Flower per of the Chosun Hondam Workshop, recently filmed a picture with Zikyu Korea.Byeon Wooseok in the public photo completed a high-sensitivity visual with charming eyes and excellent atmosphere.Byeon Wooseok has been leading the filming with skillful immersion and colorful pose throughout the shooting.Byeon Wooseok, who plays an axis in the drama Flower per, said, I was able to show a lot of appearance through this work, and I was greedy to build up my skills as even one person became more aware of me.I want to finish the drama well with a good look and show people the Byeon Wooseok Actor continuously. The picture filled with the charm of Byeon Wooseok can be found in the November issue of Jikyu Korea.

Jikyu Korea conducted photo shoots and interviews with Actor Byeon Wooseok.

Byeon Wooseok, who is showing off his presence in the Drama 'Flower per' of the Chosun Hondam Workshop, recently filmed a picture with Zikyu Korea. Byeon Wooseok in the public photo completed a high-sensitivity visual with charming eyes and excellent atmosphere. Byeon Wooseok has been leading the filming with skillful immersion and colorful pose throughout the shooting.

Byeon Wooseok, who plays an axis in the Drama 'Flower per', said, "I was able to show a lot of appearance through this work, and I was greedy to build up my skills as even one person became more aware of me. I want to finish the Drama well with a good look and show people the Byeon Wooseok Actor continuously. "

The picture filled with the charm of Byeon Wooseok can be found in the November issue of Jikyu Korea.