EXO Sehun "Kai, Chen Title Song 30 times to listen to rave reviews"

EXO Kai is said to have received a favorable response to Chens new title song.Chen opened his second mini album Love You Concert at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul at 3 pm on the 1st and introduced a song with one song.On this day, MC of Concert was supported by the same team EXO member Sehun.There are six songs in total, and if the first album was in the spring season, in October, I gathered them in autumn.I wanted to catch the concept of letter form, so the album name was also built as to you who love you. To You Love is a title written by Chen himself, who said: I think we can think of it as a letter.I thought that if I had any idea in the process of producing the album, I would accept my heart and I came up with a lot of ideas. Chens title song What We Should We Do (Shall we?) is a retro pop song that unravels the frank mind of a man who does not want to break up with his opponent late at night with analog sensibility.When the song was introduced, Sehun said, Mr. Kai said it was so good; I am looking forward to raving him that he heard it 20 to 30 times.Meanwhile, Chens new album will be released at 6 pm on the day.

EXO Kai is said to have received a favorable response to Chen's new title song.

Chen opened his second mini album 'Love You' Concert at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul at 3 pm on the 1st and introduced a song with one song. On this day, MC of Concert was supported by the same team EXO member Sehun.

"There are six songs in total, and if the first album was in the spring season, in October, I gathered them in autumn. I wanted to catch the concept of letter form, so the album name was also built as 'to you who love you'. "

"To You Love" is a title written by Chen himself, who said: "I think we can think of it as a letter. I thought that if I had any idea in the process of producing the album, I would accept my heart and I came up with a lot of ideas. "

Chen's title song "What We Should We Do (Shall we?)" is a retro pop song that unravels the frank mind of a man who does not want to break up with his opponent late at night with analog sensibility. When the song was introduced, Sehun said, "Mr. Kai said it was so good; I am looking forward to raving him that he heard it 20 to 30 times."

Meanwhile, Chen's new album will be released at 6 pm on the day.