EXO Sehun "Chen paid great attention to the new album, volunteered MC"

EXO member Sehun said on Showcase MC that I wanted to try first while group EXO Chen released the new Mini album.Chen opened his second mini album To You Love Showcase at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul at 3 pm on the 1st, and Sehun, who became an MC, said this.Sehun, who appeared on the stage on the day, said, Actually, MC is the first time. I want to do MC first because Chens mini album comes out.Ill try hard, he said.I watched Chens brother work on this mini album, and I watched a lot of people try to write and sing songs, he added.Chen said, Since my first album, I have received a lot of love that I did not even think about, so I prepared my second album in a short time.I prepared with such a thank you heart.  I want to repay my love rather than the desire to do what I want to do, and I prepared it in six months and came out soon. Chens Love You is an album of mature music sensibility following the first Mini album April, and Flower released in April.The title song What to Do is a work by SM star composer Kenji, a retro pop song with sophisticated mood and romantic melody.It is characterized by the trendy vocals of Chen, which is a lyric that is released with analog sensibility about love.Chens To You, Love will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 1st.

EXO member Sehun said on Showcase MC that "I wanted to try first" while group EXO Chen released the new Mini album.

Chen opened his second Mini album 'To You Love' Showcase at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul at 3 pm on the 1st, and Sehun, who became an MC, said this.

Sehun, who appeared on the stage on the day, said, "Actually, MC is the first time. I want to do MC first because Chen's Mini album comes out. I'll try hard," he said.

"I watched Chen's brother work on this Mini album, and I watched a lot of people try to write and sing songs," he added.

Chen said, "Since my first album, I have received a lot of love that I did not even think about, so I prepared my second album in a short time. I prepared with such a Thank You heart. "" I want to repay my love rather than the desire to do what I want to do, and I prepared it in six months and came out soon. "

Chen's "Love You" is an album of mature music sensibility following the first Mini album "April, and Flower" released in April.

The title song 'What to Do' is a work by SM star composer Kenji, a retro pop song with sophisticated mood and romantic melody. It is characterized by the trendy vocals of Chen, which is a lyric that is released with analog sensibility about love.

Chen's "To You, Love" will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 1st.