EXO Sehun "I wanted to be the main character of Chen Solo MV."

EXO Sehun reveals he wants Chens music video protagonistOn the afternoon of the 1st, EXO Chens second mini-album, To Love You, was held at YES24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin-gu. Sehun appeared as a music concert MC.Earlier, the Music Video was released, and Chen said, The typhoon was forecast on the day of the Music Video shooting. It was outdoor shooting, but I was worried it would rain.Fortunately, the rain did not come and it ended smoothly. Sehun, who was listening to this, said, If you are in the form of a dramatize, please write me as the main character, I will do it free of charge.Chen said, I know Sehun is perfect, and I will ask you to care for it.

EXO Sehun reveals he wants Chen's Music Video protagonist

On the afternoon of the 1st, EXO Chen's second mini-album, "To Love You," was held at YES24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin-gu. Sehun appeared as a music concert MC.

Earlier, the Music Video was released, and Chen said, “The typhoon was forecast on the day of the Music Video shooting. It was outdoor shooting, but I was worried it would rain. Fortunately, the rain did not come and it ended smoothly. "

Sehun, who was listening to this, said, "If you are in the form of a dramatize, please write me as the main character, I will do it free of charge."

Chen said, “I know Sehun is perfect, and I will ask you to care for it.”