EXO Sehun "Chen New Song MV main character Tamna, wrote by another person"

EXO Sehun said he was greedy for Chens new song What We Do Music Video.Chen held a concert commemorating the release of his second mini album Dear My Dear at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, at 3 p.m. on the 1st.This Concert was conducted as a society of EXO member Sehun.On this day, Chen commented on the title song What should we do? I am not old yet, but I feel things like the nostalgia and memories I felt.When I first met this song, I was excited to convey this feeling to others, so I decided to be the title song without hesitation. When asked about the episode of Music Video, Chen said, I was worried that the typhoon would overlap during the filming of Music Video. I was very worried that it would rain because it was outdoors, but I was really glad that it did not come. Music Video filmed with Dramatights, but I would like to thank the models who suffered.Sehun said, If you want to write Dramatights, you should write me as the main character, and I will do it free.So I was sorry, he said, and Chen laughed, saying, Mr. Sehun is perfect, but I will leave it a little more and ask you when it is important. On the other hand, Chens title song What should we do?) is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, which released the candid mind of a man who didnt want to break up with his opponent late at night with an analogue sensibility.

EXO Sehun said he was greedy for Chen's new song 'What We Do' Music Video.

Chen held a Concert commemorating the release of his second mini album Dear My Dear at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, at 3 p.m. on the 1st. This Concert was conducted as a society of EXO member Sehun.

On this day, Chen commented on the title song "What should we do?" "I am not old yet, but I feel things like the nostalgia and memories I felt. When I first met this song, I was excited to convey this feeling to others, so I decided to be the title song without hesitation. "

When asked about the episode of Music Video, Chen said, "I was worried that the typhoon would overlap during the filming of Music Video. I was very worried that it would rain because it was outdoors, but I was really glad that it did not come." "Music Video filmed with Drama tights, but I would like to thank the models who suffered."

Sehun said, "If you want to write Drama tights, you should write me as the main character, and I will do it free." So I was sorry, "he said, and Chen laughed, saying," Mr. Sehun is perfect, but I will leave it a little more and ask you when it is important. "

On the other hand, Chen's title song 'What should we do? )’ is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, which released the candid mind of a man who didn’t want to break up with his opponent late at night with an analogue sensibility.