EXO Sehun "I wanted the main character of Chen Music Video."

EXO Chen opened its second mini album Dear My Dear at the Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin-gu on the 1st and introduced six tracks including the title song What to Do with Us.Member Sehun claimed to be a music club MC and showed his righteousness with Chen.What We Do Music Video was premiered the day before; it was immersed in the dramatights format; Chen said, Typhoons were forecast on the day of shooting Music Video.It was an outdoor shoot, but I was worried it would rain. Fortunately, the rain did not come and it ended smoothly. I first tried the dramats format.Sehun said, If you are in the form of drama tights, please write me as the main character, I will do it free of charge.I know Sehun is perfect, Ill save it and Ill ask you a big favor, Chen said.What We Do is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, who released the candid mind of a man who did not want to break up with his opponent late at night with an analog sensibility in the lyrics.

EXO Chen opened its second mini album "Dear My Dear" at the Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin-gu on the 1st and introduced six tracks including the title song "What to Do with Us". Member Sehun claimed to be a music club MC and showed his righteousness with Chen.

"What We Do" Music Video was premiered the day before; it was immersed in the dramatights format; Chen said, "Typhoons were forecast on the day of shooting Music Video. It was an outdoor shoot, but I was worried it would rain. Fortunately, the rain did not come and it ended smoothly. "I first tried the dramats format."

Sehun said, "If you are in the form of drama tights, please write me as the main character, I will do it free of charge. "I know Sehun is perfect, I'll save it and I'll ask you a big favor," Chen said.

"What We Do" is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, who released the candid mind of a man who did not want to break up with his opponent late at night with an analog sensibility in the lyrics.