EXO Kai, innocent figure cute

EXO Kai showed off her cute charm.EXO Kai posted three photos on his Instagram on the 13th.The photo shows Kai wearing a checkered shirt and making an innocent child-like look.When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as I am happy if my servant is happy, I want to see and I am really handsome.Meanwhile, Kai is currently loved by Shiny Taemin, EXO Baek Hyun, NCT Tae Yong, Mark, Lucas, and Ten as Super M.Photo: Kai Instagram
EXO Kai showed off her cute charm.EXO Kai posted three photos on his Instagram on the 13th.The photo shows Kai wearing a checkered shirt and making an innocent child-like look.When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as I am happy if my servant is happy, I want to see and I am really handsome.Meanwhile, Kai is currently loved by Shiny Taemin, EXO Baek Hyun, NCT Tae Yong, Mark, Lucas, and Ten as Super M.Photo: Kai Instagram
EXO Kai showed off her cute charm.EXO Kai posted three photos on his Instagram on the 13th.The photo shows Kai wearing a checkered shirt and making an innocent child-like look.When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as I am happy if my servant is happy, I want to see and I am really handsome.Meanwhile, Kai is currently loved by Shiny Taemin, EXO Baek Hyun, NCT Tae Yong, Mark, Lucas, and Ten as Super M.Photo: Kai Instagram

EXO Kai showed off her cute charm.

EXO Kai posted three photos on his Instagram on the 13th.

The photo shows Kai wearing a checkered shirt and making an innocent child-like look.

When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as "I am happy if my servant is happy", "I want to see" and "I am really handsome".

Meanwhile, Kai is currently loved by Shiny Taemin, EXO Baek Hyun, NCT Tae Yong, Mark, Lucas, and Ten as Super M.

Photo: Kai Instagram