EXO Chen returns to the 8090 emotional ballad

Chen (pictured) from the group EXO has made a comeback with the Retro pop genreSolo Minis 2nd album Dear My Dear released on the 1st received a hot response both at home and abroad, recording two consecutive hits.Love to You ranked No. 1 in 36 regions of the iTunes top album chart, and also ranked No. 1 on the domestic chart charts such as Hanter chart and Shinnara record.The title song What do we do (Shall we?)) on the 2nd day of release, it reached the top of the soundtrack charts, including the first place in Vibe (Naver Music), A Bugs Life, Soribada 2nd, and Melon 3rd.In addition, all the songs on the 4th, Melon, A Bugs Life and other charts were settled in the top of the line succeeded.Retro Pop is the genre Chen first tells as Solo; Chens distinctive warm tone harmonizes with a warm-hearted tune, snipping at the publics tastes; lyrics are also poetic.In the lyrics I am a little bit rusty with a hot heart like this teacup and What will we do this night / Will we cross the glittering Milky Way, I feel the honesty and innocence unique to ballads that were popular in the early 1980s and early 1990s.Chen told me about the troubles he had before challenging Retro Pop in a showcase on the day of the album release.It was not a genre that Chen, who was born in 1992, heard since he was a child, but it was different from the original method he had called.I was worried about whether I should go back to the vocals or change the vocals I had never experienced, but I did not give up on myself.Instead, I chose to sing without skill.Retro Pop was not his taste, but Chen said, but the song was so good. I liked it, and I was also worried about Is it like following the trend?The EXO members reaction was also positive, and Chen said, Kai liked it the most, and I told him I heard it 20 or 30 times.Chen said he wanted to tell all the stories about love on this album.I have also included in the album the gratitude for the love I have received so far, he said. So I decided to name the album as a letter to you I love.Solo Mini 2 To You Love iTunes Album Charts 1st in 36 Regions

Chen (pictured) from the group EXO has made a comeback with the Retro pop genre Solo Mini's 2nd album Dear My Dear released on the 1st received a hot response both at home and abroad, recording two consecutive hits.

Love to You ranked No. 1 in 36 regions of the iTunes top album chart, and also ranked No. 1 on the domestic chart charts such as Hanter chart and Shinnara record. The title song 'What do we do (Shall we?) ) "on the 2nd day of release, it reached the top of the soundtrack charts, including the first place in Vibe (Naver Music), A Bug's Life, Soribada 2nd, and Melon 3rd. In addition, all the songs on the 4th, Melon, A Bug's Life and other charts were settled in the top of the line succeeded.

Retro Pop is the genre Chen first tells as Solo; Chen's distinctive warm tone harmonizes with a warm-hearted tune, snipping at the public's tastes; lyrics are also poetic. In the lyrics "I am a little bit rusty with a hot heart like this teacup" and "What will we do this night / Will we cross the glittering Milky Way", I feel the honesty and innocence unique to ballads that were popular in the early 1980s and early 1990s.

Chen told me about the troubles he had before challenging Retro Pop in a showcase on the day of the album release. It was not a genre that Chen, who was born in 1992, heard since he was a child, but it was different from the original method he had called.

“I was worried about whether I should go back to the vocals or change the vocals I had never experienced, but I did not give up on myself. Instead, I chose to sing without skill.’

Retro Pop was not his taste, but Chen said, but the song was so good. I liked it, and I was also worried about 'Is it like following the trend?' The EXO members’ reaction was also positive, and Chen said, “Kai liked it the most,” and “I told him I heard it 20 or 30 times.” Chen said he wanted to tell all the stories about love on this album. “I have also included in the album the gratitude for the love I have received so far,” he said. “So I decided to name the album as a letter to you I love.”

Solo Mini 2 'To You Love' iTunes Album Charts 1st in 36 Regions