EXO Chen, "'To you, I love you, I do not regret an album that I did not insist on.

Chen of the group EXO introduced the new album To You Love as an album without regret without a hard time.It was at the music appreciation (sound concert) commemorating the release of Chens mini-second album, Love to You, held at 3 p.m. on the 1st at Seoul Gwangjang Dong Yes24 Live Hall.The title song What should we do? Is a retro pop song with a strong retro feeling.Chen said, When I was meeting with the company staff at the Mini 1st album, I asked, I want to do this. How do you like it? In this album, I asked, What do you like when I do it?I have heard a lot of stories with many possibilities open, he said. To you, I love you, is a much better album than I expected.I think its best to do what I can now, because I dont want to regret it when I miss it, he added.You can enjoy Love to You at each music site from 6 pm on this day.

Chen of the group EXO introduced the new album 'To You Love' as "an album without regret without a hard time".

It was at the music appreciation (sound concert) commemorating the release of Chen's mini-second album, Love to You, held at 3 p.m. on the 1st at Seoul Gwangjang Dong Yes24 Live Hall.

The title song 'What should we do?' Is a retro pop song with a strong retro feeling.

Chen said, “When I was meeting with the company staff at the Mini 1st album, I asked, ‘I want to do this. How do you like it?’” In this album, I asked, ‘What do you like when I do it?’ I have heard a lot of stories with many possibilities open, "he said." To you, I love you, "is a much better album than I expected.

“I think it’s best to do what I can now, because I don’t want to regret it when I miss it,” he added.

You can enjoy Love to You at each music site from 6 pm on this day.