EXO Chen "'To you, I do not expect a comeback, I do not expect a first place.'"

The group EXO Chen has expressed his candid thoughts about his solo album performance, saying he doesnt want to, but the results are also successful.Chen said at a recent mini album commemorating the release of Dear my dear to you, When I made my first mini album, I was worried for a long time.I wanted to put it on the album by asking a lot about what I wanted to say, but this time it was a short time of 6 months, but I had a lot of gratitude to return the love I received than I wanted to convey. So the album itself became a letter format, and the title was also expressed as To You Love. There is a separation in the lyrics themselves, and there is love.All of the previous albums are parting songs, but this time there are many love songs. The time was tight during the recording process, but the results were good after finishing well. Previously, the title song April, and Flower Beautiful Goodbye won the top spot in various music charts and won the title.Asked if he expected a high ranking again, Chen replied, I still expect it and I do not ITZY, so did my last album.I did not expect much and ITZY, but I was naturally burdened with the love I received last time.So even when I selected the title song, I was worried about how to drag it, but as time went by, I put it down more.I really thought that if I honestly put my gratitude and gratitude, I would not regret any result. EXO Chen, To you who love you comeback This time I do not expect much of the first place

The group EXO Chen has expressed his candid thoughts about his solo album performance, saying he doesn't want to, but the results are also successful.

Chen said at a recent Mini album commemorating the release of "Dear my dear" to you, "When I made my first Mini album, I was worried for a long time. I wanted to put it on the album by asking a lot about what I wanted to say, but this time it was a short time of 6 months, but I had a lot of gratitude to return the love I received than I wanted to convey. "

"So the album itself became a letter format, and the title was also expressed as 'To You Love'. There is a separation in the lyrics themselves, and there is love. All of the previous albums are parting songs, but this time there are many love songs. The time was tight during the recording process, but the results were good after finishing well. "

Previously, the title song "April, and Flower" "Beautiful Goodbye" won the top spot in various Music charts and won the title. Asked if he expected a high ranking again, Chen replied, "I still expect it and I do not ITZY, so did my last album."

"I did not expect much and ITZY, but I was naturally burdened with the love I received last time. So even when I selected the title song, I was worried about how to drag it, but as time went by, I put it down more. I really thought that if I honestly put my gratitude and gratitude, I would not regret any result. "

EXO Chen, "To you who love you" comeback "This time I do not expect much of the first place"