Davichi, November confirmed their comeback on Wednesday...warm winter sensibility (official)

Duo Davichi confirmed his comeback on Wednesday in November.On October 30, the agency said, Davichi will release a digital single on the 19th of next month and come back.This new song is expected to be a winter nugget with a warm sensibility following My last words that I could not do for you, which contains the refreshing charm of Davisi.I would like to ask for your interest and Cheering in Davichis new song. This led to Davichis comeback in six months after the last words I could not tell you announced in May.Since his debut, Davichi has released numerous hits such as I love you even if I hate you, 8282, Love and War, Ive been in an accident, Do not say goodbye, Turtle, Two Loves, Youre next to me and Times Without You.Davichi has been on the soundtrack chart since releasing My Last Word I Could Not Have You in May, and has been on the top of several charts so far.In addition, Lee Hae-ri and Kang Min-kyung showed their presence through solo activities, and they also became solo artists.Davichi showed off his amazing ticket power on the day of opening on the 28th in the reservation sale ahead of the year-end concert 2019 DAVICHI CONCERT held from December 13th to 15th, and once again showed the popularity of Davichi.hwang hye-jin

Duo Davichi confirmed his comeback on Wednesday in November.

On October 30, the agency said, "Davichi will release a digital single on the 19th of next month and come back. This new song is expected to be a 'winter nugget' with a warm sensibility following 'My last words that I could not do for you', which contains the refreshing charm of Davisi. I would like to ask for your interest and Cheering in Davichi's new song. "

This led to Davichi's comeback in six months after the "last words I could not tell you" announced in May.

Since his debut, Davichi has released numerous hits such as 'I love you even if I hate you', '8282', 'Love and War', 'I've been in an accident', 'Do not say goodbye', 'Turtle', 'Two Loves', 'You're next to me' and 'Times Without You'.

Davichi has been on the soundtrack chart since releasing 'My Last Word I Could Not Have You' in May, and has been on the top of several charts so far.

In addition, Lee Hae-ri and Kang Min-kyung showed their presence through solo activities, and they also became 'solo artists'.

Davichi showed off his amazing ticket Power on the day of opening on the 28th in the reservation sale ahead of the year-end concert '2019 Davichi CONCERT' held from December 13th to 15th, and once again showed the popularity of Davichi.

hwang hye-jin