"Dank ear" Jun Hyun-moo "TV viewer ratings? "This much satisfaction against Running Man' and 'Masked Wang."

Dankey ear Jun Hyun-moo talks about TV viewer ratingsOn this day, Jun Hyun-moo was satisfied with TV viewer ratings, saying, I was worried about TV viewer ratings (before the first broadcast), but it came out better than I thought.Jun Hyun-moo said, CP was worried that it was down 1% from 7 ~ 8%, but it is a full problem.Jun Hyun-moo said, I think this is a good thing between SBS Running Man and MBC Masked Wang.I am satisfied with this in the time zone where the two programs have been making a lot of talk with high TV viewer ratings for several years. Donkey ear is a pleasant and refreshing self-reflection entertainment program that will blow the stress that I received at work while watching the drama and drama of Sellup Bose Corporation and microblogging One. It is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm KBS2.

'Dankey ear' Jun Hyun-moo talks about TV viewer ratings

On this day, Jun Hyun-moo was satisfied with TV viewer ratings, saying, "I was worried about TV viewer ratings (before the first broadcast), but it came out better than I thought."

Jun Hyun-moo said, "CP was worried that it was down 1% from 7 ~ 8%, but it is a full problem."

Jun Hyun-moo said, "I think this is a good thing between SBS Running Man' and MBC 'Masked Wang'. I am satisfied with this in the time zOne where the two programs have been making a lot of talk with high TV viewer ratings for several years. "

'Donkey ear' is a pleasant and refreshing self-reflection entertainment program that will blow the stress that I received at work while watching the drama and drama of 'Sellup' Bose Corporation and 'microblogging' One. It is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm KBS2.