Jeon Do-yeon "Lovely to the new book Jung Woo-sung, I can not act like that"

Jeon Do-yeon has revealed the back story of Jung Woo-sung and co-work in the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep.Jeon Do-yeon met with Jung Woo-sung for the first time in his new film The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep which is about to be released at the movie Birthday (director Lee Jong-eon) Open Talk held on October 5 at the outdoor stage of the Busan Haeundae Film Center.First, Jeon Do-yeon was lucky to say, It was so awkward when I first filmed with Jung Woo-sung.In the play, Jung Woo-sung and his old and familiar lover come out.I was the first to know that I could not act like that, he said. I thought I was not doing such an act, but when I did, I wanted to act too much. However, I was co-working with Jung Woo-sung for the first time, but as the drama progressed, the character and the relationship with Jung Woo-sung were too fun, said the preliminary Audience.On the other hand, the movie Birthday, which is about the disaster of Seowall, is a story about the birthday of the son who left the world on April 16, 2014, and the memories of the leftovers.Seol Kyung-gu and Jeon Do-yeon took charge of Main actor, and it was released in April and mobilized 1.19 million people.Bae Hyo-ju / Jung Yu-jin

Jeon Do-yeon has revealed the back story of Jung Woo-sung and co-work in the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep".

Jeon Do-yeon met with Jung Woo-sung for the first time in his new film "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" which is about to be released at the movie "Birthday" (director Lee Jong-eon) Open Talk held on October 5 at the outdoor stage of the Busan Haeundae Film Center.

First, Jeon Do-yeon was lucky to say, "It was so awkward when I first filmed with Jung Woo-sung."

"In the play, Jung Woo-sung and his old and familiar lover come out. I was the first to know that I could not act like that, "he said." I thought I was not doing such an act, but when I did, I wanted to 'act too much.' "

However, "I was co-working with Jung Woo-sung for the first time, but as the drama progressed, the character and the relationship with Jung Woo-sung were too fun," said the preliminary Audience.

On the other hand, the movie 'Birthday', which is about the disaster of Seowall, is a story about the birthday of the son who left the world on April 16, 2014, and the memories of the leftovers. Seol Kyung-gu and Jeon Do-yeon took charge of Main actor, and it was released in April and mobilized 1.19 million people.

Bae Hyo-ju / Jung Yu-jin