Choi Siwon 'Super Show 8' rehearsal is also on the way to Hoon, Seo Min-jung

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon has unveiled the way to the concert Super Show 8 rehearsal.Choi Siwon wrote on his Instagram account on October 11, Im on my way to the SUPER SHOW 8 rehearsal; tomorrow. Im looking forward to it.(How tight today), she posted the photo with the post.Inside the picture was a picture of Choi Siwon in a red knit; Choi Siwon smiles brightly at the camera.Choi Siwons One-Mouth corners catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as Ill be excited, I love you and I meet my brother tomorrow.delay stock

group Super Junior member Choi Siwon has unveiled the way to the concert 'Super Show 8' rehearsal.

Choi Siwon wrote on his Instagram account on October 11, "I'm on my way to the SUPER SHOW 8 rehearsal; tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. (How tight today)," she posted the photo with the post.

Inside the picture was a picture of Choi Siwon in a red knit; Choi Siwon smiles brightly at the camera. Choi Siwon’s One-Mouth corners catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I'll be excited", "I love you" and "I meet my brother tomorrow".

delay stock