Choi Siwon, "Seo Jang-hoon Basketball Kyonggi Intuitions at Elementary student...Impression Written to Me" Disclosure (Men on a Mission)

In the 200th special feature of JTBCs Knowing Bros broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, group Super Junior (Lee Teuk, Hee Chul, Ye Sung, Shindong and Eunhyuk, Donghae and Choi Siwon and Ryeowook and Kyuhyun) appeared as former students.Choi Siwon said, I was a fan of Seo Jang-hoon in the sixth grade of elementary school and went to see basketball kyonggi.I was so excited that I was so excited that I was saying Seo Jang-hoon, but I turned around and looked at me and sighed with an impression.Its a misunderstanding, its just a look back, said the bewildered Seo Jang-hoon, explaining that he doesnt do it to his child.It was in the middle of the match, but the S team to which Jang Hoon belonged was losing, Choi Siwon said, I could have been more sensitive than before and after the match.

In the 200th special feature of jtbc's "Knowing Bros" broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, group Super Junior (Lee Teuk, Hee Chul, Ye Sung, Shindong and Eunhyuk, Donghae and Choi Siwon and Ryeowook and Kyuhyun) appeared as former students.

Choi Siwon said, "I was a fan of Seo Jang-hoon in the sixth grade of elementary school and went to see basketball Kyonggi." "I was so excited that I was so excited that I was saying Seo Jang-hoon', but I turned around and looked at me and sighed with an impression."

"It's a misunderstanding, it's just a look back," said the bewildered Seo Jang-hoon, explaining that he doesn't do it to his child. "It was in the middle of the match, but the S team to which Jang Hoon belonged was losing," Choi Siwon said, "I could have been more sensitive than before and after the match."