Chen, "I wanted to remember 'what we're going to do'" Second Mini album Concert

Chen, a member of the group EXO (EXO), made a comeback with a thrilling sensibility.Chen held a concert commemorating the release of the second Mini album Dear My Dear at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 1st.On the day, Chen commented on the new album, Its a Mini album with six songs; if it was spring in April, this time it was autumn.The album name was to you who loves you, but it would be nice if you would accept the album in such a letter that I want to do.I thought I could accept the sincerity if I did it, so I built it. As for What do we do? Chen said, I want to see the lyrics and stand up. I am not old yet, but when I listen to the song, memories and nostalgia come to mind.I wanted to convey this Feeling, so I chose it as a title song without hesitation, so I made several revisions. Chen made his successful solo debut with the first mini album April, and Flower released in April, ranking first in 33 regions around the world and first in the domestic music charts.Chen, who will release her new album in six months, released To You Love at 6 p.m. on the 1st, the albums title song What Do We Do (Shall we?) is a retro pop song with a sophisticated mood and romantic melody that the standard classical pop arrangements create. It expresses the lyrics released with analog sensibility about love with Chens trendy vocals, doubling the charm of the song.EXO Chen, 2nd Mini album To You Love release title song What We Do

Chen, a member of the group EXO (EXO), made a comeback with a thrilling sensibility.

Chen held a Concert commemorating the release of the second Mini album "Dear My Dear" at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 1st.

On the day, Chen commented on the new album, "It's a Mini album with six songs; if it was spring in April, this time it was autumn. The album name was 'to you who loves you', but it would be nice if you would accept the album in such a letter that I want to do. I thought I could accept the sincerity if I did it, so I built it. "

As for "What do we do?" Chen said, "I want to see the lyrics and stand up. I am not old yet, but when I listen to the song, memories and nostalgia come to mind. I wanted to convey this Feeling, so I chose it as a title song without hesitation, so I made several revisions. "

Chen made his successful solo debut with the first Mini album "April, and Flower" released in April, ranking first in 33 regions around the world and first in the domestic music charts.

Chen, who will release her new album in six months, released "To You Love" at 6 p.m. on the 1st, the album's title song "What Do We Do (Shall we? ) is a retro pop song with a sophisticated mood and romantic melody that the standard classical pop arrangements create. It expresses the lyrics released with analog sensibility about love with Chen's trendy vocals, doubling the charm of the song.

EXO Chen, 2nd Mini album 'To You Love' release title song 'What We Do' "