Chen Concert MC surprise show Sehun, EXO 7 years praise sticky friendship

Group EXO members Chen and Sehun boasted a sticky friendship.EXO official Instagram will be on October 1, Chens second mini album To You Love Concert Surprise MC appeared as a surprise MC!EXOs full of warmth, when I believe, What do we do? I would like to ask for a lot of love ~!The picture shows Chen and Sehun standing side by side, with Chen posing for thumbs and Sehun posing for V.The warm visuals and cheerful atmosphere of the two catch the eye.Fans who encountered the photos responded such as I praise this friendship, It is really cool and I am heartbeat as soon as I see the picture.delay stock

group EXO members Chen and Sehun boasted a sticky friendship.

EXO official Instagram will be on October 1, "Chen's second mini album 'To You Love' Concert Surprise MC appeared as a surprise MC! EXO's full of warmth, when I believe, "What do we do?" I would like to ask for a lot of love ~!"

The picture shows Chen and Sehun standing side by side, with Chen posing for thumbs and Sehun posing for V. The warm visuals and cheerful atmosphere of the two catch the eye.

Fans who encountered the photos responded such as "I praise this friendship", "It is really cool" and "I am heartbeat as soon as I see the picture".

delay stock