Chen "Thanks to EXO members, I was able to set the title song for my solo album."

Chen delivered the reaction of EXO members.On the afternoon of the 1st, EXO Chens second mini album To Love You was held at YES24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin-gu.Chen said, I had difficulty in setting a title song.I was worried about having to play ballads when I was in the second mini album because I was chosen as a ballad in the first, but I think it was decided with my heart thanks to a word from the members. The title song What We Should We Do (Shall we?) is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie.A total of six songs were included on this album.

Chen delivered the reaction of EXO members.

On the afternoon of the 1st, EXO Chen's second Mini album 'To Love You' was held at YES24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin-gu.

Chen said, "I had difficulty in setting a title song. I was worried about having to play ballads when I was in the second Mini album because I was chosen as a ballad in the first, but I think it was decided with my heart thanks to a word from the members. "

The title song 'What We Should We Do (Shall we?)' is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie.

A total of six songs were included on this album.