Chen "The Difference between EXO and Solo? Flashness VS Honest."

EXO Chen cited the difference between group activities and Solo activities.Chens second mini album To You Love was held at Yes 24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 1st.On this day, Chen mentioned the difference between Chen as an EXO member and Chen as Solo.Chen said, The appearance of EXO seems to be brilliant, he said. On the other hand, as a solo, I want to approach honesty rather than splendor.I wanted to include my thoughts in the album production process, so I could accept my sincerity from the listeners.This album, To You, Love, which contains Chens excellent singing ability and matured music sensibility, contains six songs including the title song What to Do with Us.It will be released at 6 pm on various soundtrack sites.

EXO Chen cited the difference between group activities and Solo activities.

Chen's second Mini album 'To You Love' was held at Yes 24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 1st.

On this day, Chen mentioned the difference between Chen as an EXO member and Chen as Solo.

Chen said, "The appearance of EXO seems to be brilliant," he said. "On the other hand, as a Solo, I want to approach honesty rather than splendor."

"I wanted to include my thoughts in the album production process, so I could accept my sincerity from the listeners."

This album, "To You, Love", which contains Chen's excellent singing ability and matured music sensibility, contains six songs including the title song "What to Do with Us". It will be released at 6 pm on various soundtrack sites.